Authenticate yourself easily and securely using biometric scanning on Samsung Pass.
■ Quick and easy authentication
By scanning your biometrics, such as your fingerprints or irises, Samsung Pass provides a quick and easy way to verify your identity. You can simply scan your biometrics to sign in to your favourite service applications or websites on Samsung Internet instead of remembering and typing in corresponding IDs and passwords.
■ Secured personal information
Your personal information, including your biometrics and credit card information, will be encrypted and stored in a trusted area secured by Samsung Knox, and it will never leave your device.
■ Main menu
-IDs and passwords: View a list of websites and applications that you can access through Samsung Pass and manage associated ID and password information.
-Private info: View and manage the shipping addresses and payment card information that you can enter conveniently on various applications by just scanning your biometrics.
-Partners: View a list of supported service applications or websites for Samsung Pass.
* You can access Samsung Pass by going to Settings > Biometrics and security > Samsung Pass.
moreover, you can access in the Samsung Wallet depending on support device, country and user’s choice.
* Iris scan is available on Galaxy S8, S8+, S9, S9+, Note FE, Note 8, and Note 9.
* The Autofill forms function might be incompatible with some applications which do not follow standard online form formats.
[Essential access permission]
– Phone : Used to confirm your identity through your phone information
[Optional access permission]
– Storage : To support Backup and Restore function in Samsung Smart Switch.