Greenworks has been a leader in the cordless drill and screwdriver market for quite some time and now they’ve expanded their lineup with the addition of the 24V Brushless Drill and Driver Tool. These tools feature a timer to help you set up your electrician’s work, dual speed, and an adjustable head to get you started on those tough bits.
This is a great tool to help you create a permanent away for your tools. Use the screws along with the special sockets to attach the extension cord with multiple outlets and/or the included pole pieces in addition to your regular power tool. You can read the best cordless drill machines.
The Greenworks 24V Brushless Cordless Drill/Driver is a very powerful cordless drill. It is a corded tool. The battery pack is built into the handle. The battery is one of the most important parts of the tool. Greenworks has called this tool the “Greenworks”, but because it is cordless, many people call it The Greenworks.
Greenworks is made up of a lot of different brands, each with its own strengths and weaknesses. One of the brands Greenworks are most known for is their cordless drills and impact drivers. As much as this brand excels in these products, there are other brands that Greenworks simply don’t do as well.
If you’re like most people, you’ve probably encountered the issue of not having enough batteries for your cordless tool. Greenworks have a long history behind them that has made them a household brand.
Greenworks 24V Brushless Cordless Drill About:
- 24V Lithium Ion battery delivers fade-free power with no memory loss after charging
- Highly efficient brushless motor provides more torque, quiet operation, and longer life
- 1/2 in. keyless ratcheting chuck for easy bit changes, 2-speed gearbox with speeds of 1,450 RPM and 310-in-lbs. of torque, cushioned overmold grip for superior comfort and control
- Versatile 18-position clutch for torque control to avoid stripping / over tightening screws, convenient built-in LED light for working in poorly-lit spaces
- Included belt clip allows you to free your hands while completing other tasks at hand, 3-Year Tool Protects Your Investment
|Highly efficient brushless motor provides more power, torque, & longer motor life|
|Drill / Driver features 18 position + 1 clutch, 1/2″ keyless chuck, 2-speed gearbox (0-380, 0-1,450 RPM), 310 in-lbs. torque, comfort grip|
|Impact driver features 1/4″ hex quick-release coupler, electronic variable speed control (3 speed), 3,500 IPM, 2,800 in-lbs. of torque, 2,800 RPM, comfort grip|
|Includes (2) 1.5 Ah USB batteries|
|USB port in battery charges all portable electronic devices, including phones and tablets|
|Convenient built-in LED light for working in poorly-lit spaces|
|3 Year Limited Tool & Battery Warranty|
What is inside the pack?
- (1) Brushless 1/2″ Drill / Driver
- (2) 1.5 Ah USB Lithium-Ion Batteries
- (1) Battery Charger
- (1) Belt Clip
- (1) Greenworks Carrying Bag
|Product Dimensions||7.5 x 2.75 x 7.75 inches|
|Item Weight||2.59 pounds|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||DD24L00|
- DEWALT 20V MAX Cordless Drill / Driver Kit, Compact, 1/2-Inch (DCD771C2) & Titanium Drill Bit Set, 21-Piece (DW1342) For review
- DEWALT 20V Max Cordless Drill (DCD771C2) for review
- Best Cordless Drilling machines
- BLACK+DECKER 20V Max Cordless Drill / Driver with 30-Piece Accessories (LD120VA) for review
- TECCPO Cordless Drill, 20V Drill Driver 2000mAh Battery, 530 In-lbs Torque, 24+1 Torque Setting, Fast Charger 2.0A for Review